In this section
- Reception Starters, Sept 2020
- Moving on: transition information
- Term Dates & Holidays
- Operation Encompass
- Pupil Premium
- Online Payments
Malvern Vale Primary is a Mercian Educational Trust School.
- Malvern Vale Primary School receives quality assurance as a satellite of Somers Park School. The Executive Headteacher of Somers Park, Mr Christopher Hansen, is also the Executive Headteacher of Malvern Vale.
- Malvern Vale is a one form entry primary school able to accommodate single year group classes. Therefore there will be seven classes. The school has a capacity of 210 pupils and will grow one class at a time. The first reception class set foot in the school in September 2018
- As a new build, the school has no OFSTED history.
- Somers Park has been an ‘Outstanding’ school throughout the 21st Century.